Here are some of the most
frequently asked questions:
Where is the 2013 Hoot in the Hollar?
- In a horse pasture at Dark Hollow Ranch in Bulls Gap, TN. For Directions, click here.
What is the cost for tickets?
- Admission is free, but your donations are needed.
What should I bring?
- Bring a lawn chair, an umbrella or some sunblock, and a cooler. Please note, while we do allow you to bring alcoholic beverages…this is a family event, and drunk and disorderly behavior WILL NOT be tolerated.
Will there be food?
- Yes, the menu includes Pulled pork, Tater salad, bake beans, dessert. drinks, and more. Proceeds will benefit the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation.
Will t-shirts be available?
- Yes. By popular demand, t-shirts will be available again to commemorate the 2013 Hoot in the Hollar. Be sure to buy your t-shirt as soon as you get there to ensure a selection of sizes. Proceeds will benefit the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation.
Still have questions?
- Email the concert organizer Glenn Spayth.